Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2017/2018 / How to Register for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Here are the steps of how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment 2017/2018, Nigerian Navy Short Service.
Are you one of the interested candidates for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment? Do you still wonder how to buy the 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form? Are you still confused about how to go about with the registration into Nigerian Naval office? Do you want to be part of the 2017/2018 Nigerian naval officers?
Well, this article has all your questions to answer, just give yourself time and read down step by step guide on how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Navy DSSC Application for 2017/.2018.
I have come across most individual questions concerning the ongoing entry into the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment and I have noticed one problem that they fail to visit the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment official website which has most viable information that you need.
- Are Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2017?
- When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017 Recruitment Form out?
The Qualifications and Eligibility for entry into the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission Course 25
SEAMAN: Interested candidates must have BSc/HND in Natural Sciences. You stand to have a better advantage if you are a member of any professional body.
EDUCATION: Interested candidates must have a B.Ed in important fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the lists of courses below are also eligible to apply: hence the lists:
- English language
- Computer science
Related Job: Apply for Nigerian army DSSC recruitment
HYDROGRAPHY: It is mandatory that all applicants must have a BSc or HND in the courses below:
- Physical Oceanography
If you are a member of NIS, that means you an advantage over non-members. If you are applying with just a BSc in mathematics and physics, you must surely have a diploma in Land Survey. That alone confirms your eligibility.
MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
- Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
- Nursing: NSC or equivalent with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub-specializations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
- Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
- Dietician: Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
- Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
- Public Health Officer: Minimum of BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practicing license.
- Optometrist: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Hospital Administration: Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
- Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBChB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
- Pharmacist: Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.
- Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
- SPORTS/PT: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or equivalent. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Eligible candidate must possess a BSc/HND in Business administration, Accounting, Economics and also be a member of the ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA, which is also an advantage for the applicant.
ENGINEERING: Applicants must have a BSc or HND in the academic fields below:
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
If you are a member of the Nigeria Society of Engineering (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) that means you have an advantage of getting recruited.
Legal Services: LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years’ experience.
Related Job: Apply for Nigerian army recruitment
INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Printing Technology.
- Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
- Television Production.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must have a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management or Public Administration or. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
CHAPLAIN: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Interested candidates must have a BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Engineering. Well, if you have a wonderful qualification in the following fields, then you have a better chance of getting recruited.
- Programming multimedia and software development.
- Networking and network administration.
- Information and cyber security.
- Website development and management.
- Server and database administration.
Important things you should know as an Applicant for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2017
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Flat foot;
- Pregnant woman
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 meters
- in height for male and 1.64 meters for female;
Candidates must see this for the enrollment into Nigerian Navy DSSC Application 2017/2018
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31 January 2018 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Sokoto– Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Port-Harcourt– Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Lagos– Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Abuja– Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi– Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
Application Deadline: 13 November 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Navy DSSC Application 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
SUBMISSION OF FORM: On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’. For technical support, call 08159999011 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/