2017/2018 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Application Form: www.nigerianarmys.ng
Follow the step by step guide carefully and learn how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian army DSSC Recruitment for 2017/2018 session.
Are you still wondering about how to get the vital information that you need in order to apply for the ongoing Nigerian army DSSC Recruitment Application?
Well, here are the basic information’s that you need in the Nigerian Army DSSC portal. So I urge you to kindly exercise patience and go through the information below.
About Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2017/2018
One of the best and elegant Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the Nigeria Armed Forces.
The ongoing application for a Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment has recommended that all interested and eligible candidates should make sure that the DSSC Recruitment form is gotten from the Nigerian Army DSSC portal.
The application into the Nigeria Army DSSC 2017/2018 is available for everyone who dims it fit to do the work, either an ordinary civilian or a serving military personnel.
NOTE: The only the serving military personnel considered in this exercise are those sponsored by any of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions.
Basic Requirements for 2017/2018 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
In order to be proven eligible for the ongoing Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2017, you must meet up with the following requirements:
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized institution of learning.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants are not more than 40 years of age by October 2016.
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant character and integrity. These could be by a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the state of the applicant. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Candidates must not have anybody inscriptions or tattoos.
- All female applicants are advised to seek for commission into specialist corps eg Medical Legal Service or Army Public Relations.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of the state of origin.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Applicants (Less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
ATTENTION: Interested candidates should make an online registration free of charge from the 18th of April 2016 for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.