Kroger Feedback: How to win 50 Kroger Fuel Points alongside Kroger Gift Cards / www.krogerfeedback.com
Have you heard about how to win amazing gift cards with Kroger feedback? Well, you will be surprised to see that this is one of the easiest things to do.
About Kroger Feedback
Kroger feedback is a customer satisfaction survey. The Kroger feedback online web portal www.krogerfeedback.com allows customers to navigate the company website.
Why do people want to be part of this Kroger Feedback Survey?
Well, I guess you have not heard about the amazing gifts that you stand to win. Here are loads of gifts available for winners at the Kroger Sweepstakes Survey:
· Kroger Feedback Fuel Points
· Kroger Gift Cards
· Kroger Digital Coupons
All these items are made available at Kroger supermarket. The Kroger Supermarket is always after giving customers the best satisfaction at all time. So with this purpose, they introduced the Kroger feedback survey into the market in order to know how customers enjoy their products and services.
In this article, I will state the requirements needed for you to be part of the survey program, give you details of the guidelines covering the Kroger feedback survey, and how to register for the survey program.
You can Win Also with jdpoweronline survey
What are the Requirements for the Kroger Feedback Survey?
Before you start thinking about how to be part of the Kroger feedback survey on their official website, you have to know about the requirements listed below:
· Interested participants must be from 18 years and above in order to join the queue of survey participants.
· An active internet connection is required in order to win the Kroger digital coupons and the Kroger fuel points, no matter the type of device you are operating with.
· For you take the Kroger survey, you must be in possession of a Kroger receipt that is about 7 days old.
· You must have in mind that for you to succeed in this game, you must be patient because it takes about 12 – 15 minutes to answer each question.
· Also, you must have in mind that the Kroger survey questions come in two different languages, in Spanish, and in the English language. So it’s left for you to make a choice of a preferred language.
You can Win Also with jdpoweronline survey
So do you wish to embark on this winning game, the Kroger Feedback Survey?
I got your interest at heart and I will give you a step by step guide for you to be one of the best winners and not just a winner. Remember you have a chance of winning lots of Kroger gift cards, Kroger feedback fuel points, and digital coupons. So first of all, you have to go through the official website www.krogerfeedback.com.
Let’s take a look at the following guides one by one:
· The step by step guide: Here, I am going to give you one after the other the steps to follow with a clear explaining images that would help on how to partake in the Kroger feedback survey.
· The quick guide: What I will lay here is just a quick and immediate guide to the Kroger feedback survey
· The video guide: Here is the video explanation of everything from Kroger feedback. So you have to watch and learn so you wouldn’t be confused in the long run of everything.
You should know that in any Kroger store in your area that you go to purchase any item or make any order, you will be given a purchase receipt. So do well not to forget that or tamper with your receipt because it is basically one of the requirements.
You can Win Also with jdpoweronline survey
The Step by step guide to Kroger Customer Satisfaction survey.
· In the Kroger supermarket, you will be issued a Kroger receipt for each purchase. Enter the details of the receipt by visiting their official website www.krogerfeedback.com
· So for you to commence with the Kroger survey, information like date, time and entry Identity would be needed.
· They would love to know if you have visited CARROLLTON location before, which they will be needing a straight and immediate answer.
· After these, further questions followed, and it’s very necessary that you answer correctly.
· You will be asked about the performance of the purchasing department when you visited.
· You will be asked of your rating in terms of percentage about the overall Kroger service provider.
· The next question that follows is about your rating on grocery baggers, and the price of their items compared to other supermarkets. They also ask about the performance of their workers.
· You will be asked questions regarding how satisfied you are with their items. Both the level of the product quality and how helpful the product was.
· You will be asked about the nature of service provided on your last visit.
· You will be required of your email address before you can participate in the Kroger survey
· Your comments based on pharmacy will be required in the long run.
· You will be asked the state of the type of product that you intend to buy.
· You will be asked if the employees are friendly enough on your visit.
· Details about the nature of service you must have received.
· Then after all the aforementioned questions, you will receive a heart-warming grateful message via mail. This is to thank you for stopping by and wanting to participate in the Kroger survey.
Read Also: bluebird American express
Let’s talk about the Quick Guide for the Kroger Feedback
First of all, don’t pull out your mind from the step by step guide. You just got yourself a quick and simple guide that will make you participate. You actually in for the 100$ grocery gift card, you also stand a chance of winning a bosom prize of about 5000$ all in terms of grocery gift card. The amazing thing about this whole thing is the Kroger fuel point that will be given to winners.
In view of the quick guide, let’s have a take on the tutorial Video guide.
All you just need to do is to watch the video below and get yourself a quick and simple guide on how to participate in the Kroger survey without having any biased mind.
The Kroger feedback customer satisfaction tutorial video is the best thing that will happen to you because it’s better visualized than reading.
All about the Kroger Company (History of Kroger)
Kroger is a company situated in the United States. It is a Grocery store that aims at providing a high and standardized quality service to its customers at a cheaper rate.
The Kroger Company is founded by Barney Kroger in the year 1883. Years after years until now, Kroger is a proud owner of about 2600 stores and operating in 34 states as it stands now.
They are one of the best retailers in the United States. Their motive is driven by the hunger to give out to the public the very best service. So, here is what Barney did, he actually brought out the idea of getting to hear the customers talk about how they feel about the Kroger and the services they provide.
This would help the company to know their lapses and innovate better way to improve in satisfying their customers.
The Kroger Feedback Survey Guide will give you the best ways on how to approach the Kroger survey program. So if you wish to take part in the survey, all you just need is to read the survey guide on how to be part of the online survey.
In case of any question about the Kroger Feedback survey, I would be entertaining lots from you, so try and drop them in the comment section alongside your email. You can as well reach the Kroger Company through this contacts I will provide below.
Read Also: aol.com create email / AOL account login
How you can contact Kroger Company
Kroger Grocery Store,Athens, GA : +1 706-715-3738 ( Open until 1:00 am )
Kroger Super Market,Rolla, MO : +1 573-364-2721 ( Open until 12:00 am )
Kroger Grocery Store, KingWood, TX: +1 281-318-1194 ( Open until 1:00 am )
It is very necessary you safeguard your coupon card because it’s one of the basic requirements before participating in the online survey.
Here is the list of the Kroger Feedback winners
Past Winners of the Kroger Feedback Online Survey
- Eric W. – Smiths – 7060459
- G. – Food 4 Less – 7040300
- Angelo L. – Food 4 Less – 7080561
- Ruth B. – Mid-Atlantic – 0290714
- Jacqueline J. – Nashville – 0260517
- Sue M. – Nashville – 0260522
- Mary B. – Nashville – 0260534
- Ellen S. – Nashville – 0260690
- Carol H.– Nashville – 0260862
- Irene S. – Ralphs – 7030196
- Luann S. – Ralphs – 7030744
- John M. – Roundys – 5340132
- Clara H. (Grand Prize): King Soopers– 6200129
- Donald H.: Atlanta – 0110026
- Theresa V.: Atlanta – 0110245
- Diedre Nicole W.Atlanta – 0110370
- John E. – Fred Meyer – 7010005
- Mary G. – Fred Meyer – 7010018
- Linda N. – Fred Meyer – 7010019
- Greg B. – Fred Meyer – 7010128
- Star J. – Fred Meyer – 7010198
- Dale B. – Fred Meyer– 7010209
- Marjorie M. – Fred Meyer – 7010281
- Tammy L. – Fred Meyer– 7010650
- Betty B. – Smiths – 7060063
- Mary N. – Smiths – 7060087
- Carrington B. – Smiths – 7060094
- Carolyn M. – Smiths – 7060350
- Cecily P. – Smiths – 7060392
- Curtis B. – Smiths – 7060439
- Drew T. – Fred Meyer – 7010662
- Jill T. – Frys – 6600073
- Charles B. – Frys – 6600127
- Monet C.: Atlanta – 0110405
- Juan M.: Atlanta – 0110426
- Linda C.: Atlanta – 0110458
- Sherry N.: Atlanta – 0110477
- Diana D.: Atlanta – 0110653
- Suzanne B.: Atlanta – 0110673
- Melanie P.: Atlanta – 0110680
- Melanie S.: Atlanta – 0110682
- Karen B.: Atlanta – 0110688
- Flora D.: Atlanta – 0110697
- Mike W.: Central – 0210081
- Julia K.: Central – 0210100
- Kathy K.: Central – 0210418
- Gail E.: Central – 0210427
- Kayla P.: Central – 0210822
- Donna T.: Central – 0210920
- James G.: Central – 0210972
- Michael C.: Cincinnati – 0140381
- Karla B.: Cincinnati – 0140430
- Bruce B.: Cincinnati – 0140722
- Amy H.: Cincinnati – 0140907
- Stephanie T.: Columbus – 0160555
- Judy S. – Frys – 6600622
- Vicki S. – Frys – 6600641
- Glenn B. – Frys – 6600679
- Darcy L. – Houston – 0340010
- Melissa S. – Houston – 0340145
- Amy H.– Houston – 0340327
- Diana B. – Houston – 0340383
- Charles P. – Houston – 0340737
- Calvin M. – Houston – 0340738
- Jeannine P. – King Soopers – 6200003
- Robert H. – King Soopers – 6200020
- Mary M. – King Soopers – 6200040
- Suzanne A. – King Soopers – 6200043
- Terry H. – King Soopers – 6200043
- Mary N. – King Soopers – 6200130
- Karen M. – Louisville – 0240292
- Rick R. – Louisville – 0240346
- Jen B. – Louisville – 0240347
- Rhonda S. – Louisville – 0240362
- John O. – Louisville – 0240368
- Don R. – Louisville – 0240402
- Martha H. – Louisville – 0240408
- Terry R. – Louisville – 0240687
- Vanessa F. – Louisville – 0240734
- Kathy Jo P. – Louisville – 0240745
- Margaret D.– Louisville – 0240770
- Donna S. – Michigan– 0180635
- Carol Z.– Michigan – 0180693
- Robert G. – Michigan – 0180706
- James W. – Michigan – 0180709
- Anna F. – Mid-Atlantic– 0290209
- Dennis M. – Mid-Atlantic – 0290330
- Jerry M. – Mid-Atlantic – 0290668
- Toni L.: Columbus – 0160555
- Cynde S. – Columbus – 0160555
- Nancy M. – Columbus – 0160569
- Frank P. – Columbus – 0160920
- Howard H. – Columbus – 0160940
- Bonnie L. – Columbus – 0160966
- Cherwanda P. – Dallas – 0350532
- Ramonda C. – Dallas – 0350543
- Ted V. – Delta – 0250468
- Tamara R. – Delta – 0250550
- Margaret B. – Delta – 0250642
- Janet C. – Dillon – 6150039
- Ramie S. – Dillon – 6150077
All you need to know about Kroger Feedback survey is right her and you can also call those number 1-800-576-4377 for any related case concerning Kroger Grocery Store.
Read Also: How to name your business