Step by Step Guide on how to Delete Facebook Search History
Here are the easy steps on how to delete facebook search history either with your mobile phone, PC, or Laptop.
Well, Facebook is quite a social network were lots of individuals would love to be. The Facebook app makes everything so easy so as to gain access to it easily. This is the power of modern technology.
So in as much, Facebook is a social network, it is more or less a private network which the owner of the Facebook account won’t allow you gain access to his/her Facebook mobile app. In this article, you will learn how to delete Facebook search history from your Facebook account.
You might be curious to know why this is so important. Well, in cases where you must have searched your ex-boyfriends or your ex-girlfriends, and even your crush on Facebook and want to view their account profile to know their whereabouts.
The Facebook app, must have saved your search history immediately and you are confused about what to do because you don’t want people to know that you stalked on someone’s profile, then you need to read this article so that you will learn the step by step guide on how you can easily delete their your search history.
What are the essential requirements to do so?
Any individual on any social network is expected to own a PC/laptop/mobile phone. Any of these technological gadgets are useful provided that they are fully connected to the internet. This is the first step before you can proceed to other steps on how to delete my search history.
Then, make sure you have your Facebook login details, so as to use it while trying to login to your Facebook account.
Here is the Step by Step Guide on how to delete Facebook Search History
No much talk after now, so we are going over to the direct steps that will teach you how to delete your Facebook account search history
- Know that before you ever thought of deleting your Facebook search history, you must first of all login to your personal Facebook account through your mobile phone browser or Facebook app.
- Locate your Facebook profile
- On your Facebook profile, you should locate the “view activity login” just beneath your profile picture and Facebook profile details.
- Click on the view activity login in order to view all your activities going on while you are online. This particular option will help you monitor your accounts in case someone tampers with your Facebook account.
- With this option, you can delete your Facebook search history immediately.
- You can take these step while using the Facebook Mobile app. Go to your Facebook account homepage.
- You will see the search space indicated at the topmost part of your phone screen, tap on the search space, and you would see all the search names and queries of Facebook pages that you have already checked on.
- You will see an option on the top right side of the page “clear searches”. All you need to do is to click on the clear searches.
After then you will see that the Facebook clear search history was successful. If this post was helpful, kindly share with your friends out there.
Check out www.infocabal.com for more tutorial guides.